How to Have Good Sex even if You are Big (Fat) Woman
The Caramel Sutra – Review
It’s not difficult to find romantic advice. It’s not a challenge to find information about great sex either. But it IS difficult to find romantic advice and information on great sex that’s specifically for large women.
Authors Andrea Rains Waggener and Nancy Anne Eltrich saw this void in the lovemaking literature arena and decided to put their expertise to use. They decided to write an e-book specifically for fat women.
A Big Beautiful Woman’s Guide To Great Sex—The Caramel Sutra is a 171-page e-book written especially for big women. It’s a how-to guide that helps fat women not only accept their large size but put it to use in the bedroom, and beyond.
Written with a heavy dose of humor and just the right touch of raunchiness (enough to be fun but not enough to make most women uncomfortable), A Big Beautiful Woman’s Guide is an easy read. It’s also a fun read.
Andrea and Nancy, who readily admit to being fat and also admit to having issues about that, readily share what they’ve learned about having great sex. (Both Andrea and Nancy are happily married and enjoy wonderful lovemaking with their husbands. Andrea’s marriage is relatively new. She’s been divorced previously. Nancy, however, has been with her husband for 28 years. She knows what it takes to keep the fires burning in a long marriage.) The combined knowledge of these two women is impressive and inspiring for any woman who doesn’t have the sexual relationship she wants.
If you want to get a look at the kind of information they have to share, sign up for their free 5-lesson course, The Big Beautiful Irresistible Lover Course and their Weekly Tantalizing Tips—Lovemaking Sexsteps for Having The Ultimate Lovemaking Experiences. They’re worth giving up your e-mail address for.
A Big Beautiful Woman’s Guide covers these juicy topics:
- How to put aside old hurts and rejection so they don’t stop you from enjoying great lovemaking.
- Letting go of the past: why judgment and criticism must be barred from the bedroom and how to do it.
- Flirting: easy ways to enjoy all day foreplay.
- Encouragement: how to give it to your man in bed.
- Play: the reason play is essential to great lovemaking and how to turn your intimate life into a sexual playground.
- Aphrodisiacs: how simple foods can enhance your love life.
- Water: why it’s a big woman’s best friend and why it’s so good for your intimate relationship and how to use it to your best advantage.
- Dancing: the ways a big woman can use it set the mood for great sex.
- Adventure: why it’s so important to big women in the bedroom
- Hands: the best way to use your hands during lovemaking.
- Oral pleasures: the secret to using your mouth in a way that will drive a man wild
- Sexual positions: which ones are the best for big women
- Going beyond the bedroom: how you can rev up your sex life by taking your intimate fun out of the “boudoir.’
Each chapter includes an entertaining and informative combination of Andrea and Nancy’s personal experience and hands-on suggestions for how to use the ideas they share. In case you’re still not motivated to action, the end of each chapter includes Sexsteps—specific actions you can take to put into practice the concepts in the chapter.
A Big Beautiful Woman’s Guide could change a big woman’s life if she puts the advice to good use. Andrea and Nancy don’t beat around the bush. They get to the good stuff.
The e-book has only two minor drawbacks:
- Occasionally, it sometimes strays into territory that may seem old or clichéd. Some of the ideas in the book are kind of trite or overused.
- Sometimes the advice in the book is too general, not as geared toward big women as it could be.
These problems aside, though, the book has enough good information to make it well worth its price. The bonus material, which includes a special report filled with specific beauty ideas and tips, a special report filled with romantic advice, more romantic tips in the form of an e-book by romance-guru Michael Webb—101 Romantic Tips, and two classic e-books—Hints For Lovers and Happiness and Marriage. The package also comes with a secret bonus that the authors claim can help improve your love life AND your waistline. I won’t spoil the secret—but I will say they do make good on their claims.
At $29.97, the e-book and its bonuses is a great deal. You’ll definitely get your money’s worth. The e-book has an open-ended guarantee so you don’t take any risk.
All in all, I highly recommend A Big Beautiful Woman’s Guide to any big woman who wants to rev up her sex life or simply feel better about herself.